|Give Your Stove the Night Off
An extensive menu, great service and an
inviting atmosphere are ingredients for a great dining experience.
That's exactly what you will find at Bon Patisserie.
- Hummus Dip
- Eggplants Dip
- Cabbage Salad
- Artichoke salad
- Burekas(pastry with variety of fillings, such as:spinach, feta cheese, potatoes, and much more)
- Chopped chicken liver salad
- Zatar pita bread(green Mediterranean spice)
- Challa bread
- Stuffed Cabbage(mix of beef and chicken with rice in a tomato sauce)
- Stuffed Peppers(mix of beef and chicken with rice in a tomato sauce)
- Moroccan style fish(delightful dish with potatoes & chic peas in a sauce)
- Schnitzel(made from chicken breast)
- Variety of Quiches, such as:Spinach and feta cheese, Onion, Mushrooms and onion, Cauliflower,Vegetable, and much more...(can come in one large size or personal size).
- Grilled Chicken in variety of sauces, such as:honey and soy sauce, orange and mustard, and much more..
- Blintzes(sweet or non sweet)filled with cheese, potatoes and mushrooms, spinach and feta cheese....
- Chicken and leek meatballs.
- Rice with many options of flavors.
- Israeli couscous
- Variety of cookies
- Israeli cheese cake
- Pecan pie, Apple pie
- Pastries with yeast dough(with Cinnamon and walnuts, chocolate, poppy seeds, and much more)
- Jewish Holiday treats: Hanukkah doughnuts, Purim Hamantachens, Honey cakes.
- Christmas, Easter, Thanks giving, Halloween specialty desserts.
- Mousse Cakes
- Every day cakes: orange cake, carrots cake, coffee cake, marble cake, lemon cake, apple cake.
- Babbka cakes(Jewish traditional yeast cakes with variety of fillings)
- Rogalach, Cinnamon rolls, and all kind of French pastries.
- Alfajores cookies-Latin style(filled with Dulce De leche).
- Macaroons-with variety of fillings.